- This event has passed.
July 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This exclusive Ribaat one-stop workshop will walk you through the steps to create and cultivate a positive marital relationship. With 7 speakers and topics, learn to live in tranquility and transition through the different phases of marriage with maturity and grace. For those:
- on the lookout for a suitor
- the engaged
- the newlyweds
- the happily married
- the not-so-happily married
- and everyone in between.
– Have you hit a rough patch and could use some advice on smoothing it out?
– Do you need to know what to include in your marriage contract before you head to the masjid?
– Looking for marriage tips on everything from communication to kids to in-laws?
Marriage is an incredible journey that requires love, compassion, and spiritual growth. Join Dr. Tamara Gray and a panel of female scholars and learned teachers to help create and re-build the foundation of your marriage.
Learn from women who have, first and foremost, understood their relationship with Allah, have walked the walk, and can guide your steps – down the aisle and beyond.