POSITION: Rabata Cultural Center is looking for a person to:
– Supervise day-to-day operations at the bookstore; participates in the administration of operational policies, procedures and processes;
– Plans, organizes and provides work flow to maintain consistent levels of service and ensures and is accountable for the smooth operation of the physical and online store;
– Keeps accurate records for planning and accountability purposes, ensuring a proper inventory of books and merchandise, and providing efficient and knowledgeable customer service.
– Prepares written reports such as daily cash balance reports and submits to supervisor
– Performs inventory checks and reports and participates and oversees the annual inventory process
– Maintains and reports on Shopify and other systems as requested
– Opens store for business; closes and locks the store daily, keeping the interior highly representative of Rabata culture.
– Prepares necessary paperwork such as work, time and cost records and various personnel forms
– Sets up, tears down, and manages tabling at events
– Responds to customer and vendor inquiries by email, social media, and telephone in a professional and timely manner
– Manage website and social media announcements as needed
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operation of all of the above
The RCC Store Clerk will report to the RCC Manager and is a member of Rabata Inc. team.
Rabata Inc. reserves the right to alter duties and responsibilities as necessary.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.