Department: Ribaat Academic Institute
Responsible to: Rabata Executive Director & Educational Director
Rabata Inc., as an establisher of Ribaat Academic Institute, is looking for an Arabic Instructor to deliver quality Arabic language instruction through its online portal, aiding students to achieve their learning goals and support their academic achievement.
- Deliver online sessions for the duration of the academic term using the curriculum and curriculum materials provided by Rabata to groups of students assigned by Rabata;
- Assess and grade student work in a timely manner and provide effective feedback to support their learning;
- Communicate and collaborate with Rabata staff, program administration, fellow teachers, and other relevant persons;
- Attend meetings and training sessions as scheduled by Rabata, and follow the agreed-upon guidelines and educational strategies;
- Research trends in online education and implements interactive activities to engage students in the learning process;
- Communicate with students in a professional, welcoming, and joyful manner; and
- Other related work that may arise.
- Degree in Arabic language or equivalent Arabic studies/certifications.
- Minimum 2 years experience in teaching Arabic as a second language.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods, online teaching methodology, and educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Arabic instructors report to the Education Director of Rabata Inc. and is a member of the Rabata Inc. team.
Rabata Inc. reserves the right to alter duties and responsibilities as necessary.